Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist – Part Time (June 2018)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic physiotherapist to join the team at our Ponteland clinic.
We are an established private practice with a varied caseload of acute and chronic patients from all levels of ability, from day to day aches and pains to assisting professional athletes return to full fitness.
We believe in “Hands On” bespoke physiotherapy for each individual patient targeted to their specific needs and goals, utilising our good links with local coaches, personal trainers and medical staff to ensure patients experience a seamless transition from point of injury back to full fitness at all levels.
The successful applicant must have:
- Musculoskeletal clinical experience
- Experience in rehabilitation and prescribing exercise regimes
- Be passionate about delivering high quality physiotherapy service
- Good “Hands on” Skills and use of manual techniques
- Be able to provide evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Must be Registered with HCPC and CSP
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
For further information about this position contact Claire on 01661 598794 or 07526 157458 firstname.lastname@example.org